Solipskier Solipskier

AMAZIN'

I shit you not, in the ~10 years I have known of Newgrounds, this is the most fun I have ever had. Thanks for the experience guys.

Lastman Lastman

All work and no play makes JarrodK a dull boy

That's all this game is, work. At least Contra and SMB2 had better visuals, fairer gameplay and didn't need in-game advertisements to prove their "success." This game is evil and you simply exploited the medal system boost your viewing audience.

Take some inspiration from your co-author for god's sake, the artwork is appalling, even when taking into consideration your 8-bit approach.

The controls and such are very responsive, the game is very well coded and your skills could have created an entertaining masterpiece.

Sure it may be satisfying for people to complete this mess, but that would be infact the only bit of fun-time in the whole 10 minutes they played with. It was a very silly idea to make such a challenging game. The game is similar to my job, I hate doing it but it pays off at the very end. Although this job is fucking tough.

That is all.

Anthony the Ant Anthony the Ant

Simple, Unique and Inventive

It's rare that I find an interactive flash similar to yours on this website. The animations of each click event are really nice and I also like it how Anthony isn't a stationary graphic when I haven't pressed him. I dunno, I guess it just gives the character a more life like approach?

A little bit more effort with sound would make this experience a whole lot funner. Just get a couple of vomiting sounds or spinning sounds of the internet.

Yeah that's really all I can say.

Fim responds:

It was made for college so I only got 5 hours to work on it, and they dont have speakers on the college pcs so I didnt put any sound in ;) thanks for the feedback though, always appreciated.

Crush the Castle Crush the Castle

A very addictive and fun game

Very nice looking and very well programmed. Yet I must say, if much effort was put into these things why not extend it a little further? Anyway, I shouldn't write a review based on length. Let's just say it was short 'n sweet.

The sound design lost you a point, it was an absolutely horrible sounding game.

Scroll Wheel Challenge Scroll Wheel Challenge

SUPERB

What a simple yet fantastic game. I tried to beat my score until I got cramp in my hand and ass.

The interface looks amazing also, I cannot believe the detail. The accompanying website for high scores is also a nice little touch.

Inverse Dodge Inverse Dodge

Very Nice

A very challenging and original game, I unfortunately must have a brain defect and it took myself a while to adapt to the inverted controls. I liked the features of bombs and the like.

You seemed to a put allot of effort in and kudos on the nice soundtrack also.

Fear Unlimited Issue2 Fear Unlimited Issue2

Frustratingly Mediocre

Your artwork is superb and the concept is fair. But the controls and are stiff, the entertainment is lacklustre and the glitches are not uncommon at all. You also need to work on the animation of the sprites a fair bit more.

I can see there was allot of work put into this, but the flaws are too many in number to overlook them in a review.

I have a single tip for you. If you are going to make a difficult game TEST THE CONTROLS AND THE GAME BEFORE SUBMITTING because a game that is hard and combined with extremely stiff controls is not entertaing or addictive at all.

It is simply frustrating. Good luck in futher polishing this potentially good game up.

:-D

Thing-Thing Arena 3 Thing-Thing Arena 3

SUPERB

A Very nice polished game. Unbelievably fun, with astonishing customisation, its only downfall is its repetitiveness despite the achievments, scoring system and array of weapons.

Sometimes keyboard freezes.

Achievement Unlocked Achievement Unlocked

You finished in 991 seconds

Sure there was no point to this game - but - it was tremendously fun. And that what it is all about right? Entertainment.

Well Done.