Comme un Poisson Comme un Poisson

génial!

Je suis tellement pleine d'esprit, parce que je utiliser Google Translate pour écrire cette critique en français. mr très bonne Stamper.

In addition, your animation was superb, the recording was flawed but thats what made it funny, and Mike's programming? was awesome.

I love the HALO World I love the HALO World

The Entertainment of Movin' Google Images

I'll start by saying that this obviously entertained a lot of people, and that kind of focus is what most submitters should have on Newgrounds. I believe your claim about the tremendous amount of effort that went into your work; You did a very fine job putting all of this together, everything runs seamlessly.

However, nothing here was original. The sprites were taken off the world wide web, the audio was ripped from a commercial and most of the backgrounds were edited slightly from Halo screencaps.

Any average Joe who is reading this review could have achieved your vision with the right amount of time, I know that sounds harsh, but I cannot help but score you at a low level due to this fact. The quality severely deviates because of the lack of work YOU made with your bare hands (which does not include pasting and tweening).

The reason for the high score (4.45 at time of review) is shocking but understandable. Newgrounds has never been a negative critique of unoriginal sprite films. Those kind of animations are welcomed here, regardless of their status simply being stolen magic animated jigsaw puzzles. You merged the three things the Newgrounds community salivate over: Sprites, Halo and catchy commercial tunes. And tweening Google Images across the computer screen doesn't matter in a world like that.

Wishin' you well, and welcoming the useless review ratings :P
~ Alka

There's some debate, but overall people find this review helpful
Greenfrost6 responds:

I see where you're coming from here.

Yes, Newgrounds is a site for original work, however, I seem to have very little talent in drawing, however I do know a lot about animating in general. I gave the original creator credit, and I wanted to produce something based off the original video that wasn't a machinima.

I just wanted to submit something to make this website a little more well known, thus the ad for NG, nothing wrong with that, no? ;)

Parliament Deathmatch Parliament Deathmatch

RUDDY AMAZING!

"I ask the Deputy Prime Minister, are you a snake wearing a woman suit!"

The animation was superb, as was the humor.

Your amazing animation skills and comedic ability are clearly showcased by the reception you have been given by a mostly American website that is unfamiliar with the satire and can't really relate to it. But they don't need to because there are snakes eating world leader hamster things - which is always funny. Jolly good show!

Sexual-Lobster responds:

thanks a lot!

i think the challenge of political satire is to say something but keep it fun for people who don't care about the subject matter.

Muffin Mix Muffin Mix

Severly underated and unnoticed

This flash is absolutely superb. The animation is nice, but what really backs it up is the well executed and timed jokes. Just the expectancy of what was going to happen next (we knew what would happen to the pair of muffins) made it oh so much funnier. Although an "older animation", you still outdo yourself in the voice acting department,

I want to see more of your stuff. Please keep showcasing your beautiful work here. In order to give some form of constructive criticism, I thought the sound quality was a little weak.

Great work.

Evidence of Cruelty Evidence of Cruelty

Offensive Satire can only be surpassed with Humor

And none of those three were funny, entertaining or well entertained. I left the flash not with a smile, but a confused look.

Find some better material that does not involve school shootings, homosexual sex or Australian bushfires.

Left 4 Dead Epic Left 4 Dead Epic

You've got a great future after showcasing this!

Absolute superb animation, even though elements of the joke writing have been parodied before in Left 4 Dead satire animations (such as Francis hating everything or "pills here"), I thought they were executed very well.

Many laughs were had from me, I'd love to see more of your stuff if you've got more experiments with flash outside of Newgrounds. I am also happy that you didn't use voice acting, instead using your creativeness with visual puns on what the survivors actually say and hear in-game.

Great job.

Like a Brother Like a Brother

Very Nicely Done

I absolutely loved the artwork, very original and pretty. The animation completely outdoes the music and is very deserving of being featured on Rage. I look forward to seeing this on my TV if I ever actually turn on that silly music video show.

I don't understand why this crazy video was given 3rd place for today, it deserves nothing more but to be praised with a shiny golden virtual trophy.

ZekeySpaceyLizard responds:

well 2 very good games came out today. just bad luck on out part. 3rd is still good. i'm glad the score is this high.

Easy Way Out Easy Way Out

My Absolute fave flash animation

You have really outdone yourself in this flash Munglai. I love everything about it, the music, the artistic style, the suspense & uncertainty of what was to happen next.

There is not much else I can say. There are no flaws, yet there is no evidence to support why I LOVE this movie so much either.

An unbelievable Clock Day submission. Well done.

Brawl Funnies [Dick 1] Brawl Funnies [Dick 1]

How can I possibly write a review on this?

Some aspects of your collaboration were unbelievably good, and ironically, the way the artists went about parodying the series which recycled the same jokes over and over again was actually... unique. Unique and original.

But what made this collab be somewhat crummy to the 12,000 voters? The amount of Captain Falcons tweening across the screen BECOMING WHAT THE FLASH SET OUT TO SATIRE. A bunch of horrible smash brothers jokes.

Some unbelievable talent was showcased here, but some "0.59" scoring material weighed it down. So how do I review this? I guess I'll just give it a ten.

Fuck you guys :P

Madness Aggregation Madness Aggregation

God's work amongst animations

That was everything a fan of this series has come to love and more, great story flawless animation. And quite simply, I bet most - if not all - of those 10,269 frames were created without any tweening at all based on what I saw myself.

And that opening scene was one of the most entertaining ones I have ever seen in a flash before. I'll just let you know now, you continue to entertain people more and more Krinkles, and you may not notice it, but you are a pretty good storyteller for someone who doesn't use any dialogue at all in their art.

Oh and by the way, good job in putting in some comic relief with that mask trick. You are a genius.